Performance protection with city style.
Your day job might not involve scaling mountain peaks or skiing waist-deep powder, but you still appreciate quality protection and performance when you're headed out to work in the city each day. Made with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex, the Arc'teryx Women's Andra Coat keeps you dry in a rainstorm or winter cyclone. While it works hard to protect you from wind and precipitation, it's also breathable, so if you left the house ten minutes late and you're rushing to catch the next train, you won't find yourself with embarrassing pit stains at the morning meeting. An adjustable hood ensures your hair stays nice during your commute, and the flattering A-line silhouette complements your business attire.
- Waterproof shell for snowy winter days in the city
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted pits offer mobility
- Adjustable hood keeps your hair dry on the way to the office
- Two-way front zipper protected by storm flap
- Item #ARC00RA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
So waterproof. So tech. So crunchy. So much love for it. So Arc'teryx.
Is this fabric similar to a rain jacket or is it softer/less stiff like their Atom?
Hey Mark! It's softer like the material on the Atom. Let me know if you have more questions!