Warm, waterproof, and Arc'teryx-sleek, the Andessa Pants are begging to be worn when the snow is falling and refills at the resort are endless. Built with Gore-Tex and carefully sealed seams, you need not worry about wet conditions, and they get extra bonus points for insulation and a flattering fit.
- Insulated technical hardshell pants for skiing and snowboarding
- Gore-Tex membrane ensures waterproof and breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation made for playing in cold conditions
- Fully sealed seams and watertight zippers prevent moisture entry
- Mesh-lined ventilation help you cool off without letting in snow
- Integrated gaiters keep snow from creeping up your cuffs
- Reinforced instep patches defend against wear and tear
- Hidden belt at waist delivers a secure, adjustable fit
- Trim fit provides low-bulk function
- Item #ARC00ZT
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face fabric] 40D nylon, DWR finish, [lining] tricot
- Coreloft Compact 80
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- WaterTight zips
- internal adjuster
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2021
Hi! How do these pants fit? I’m 5’4 and usually A xs or 0 or 24 in jeans. Would a 2 fit?
June 8, 2021
It should fit! The waist band has an internal belt, so it is adjustable so you can customize it to you! Feel free to reach out to us if you need more assistance with the sizing!