Select a size:
Why We Like The Andessa Pant
With the Andessa Pant, we don't have to worry about wet conditions. A GORE-TEX membrane and fully sealed seams ensure precipitation doesn't sneak through, and these pants offer extra warmth with insulation. They're meant to be worn at the resort on powder days, and we like that they boast a flattering fit.
- Skiing and snowboard insulated technical hardshell pant
- GORE-TEX membrane makes for waterproofing and breathability
- Synthetic insulation warms us in cold conditions
- Mesh-lined ventilation helps us cool off without snow seeping through
- Fully sealed seams and watertight zippers prevent moisture entry
- Hidden belt at the waist for a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ARCZ9AI
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex 3L, [face fabric] 40D nylon, Keprotec, 100D Cordura PowderCuff
- Coreloft Compact 80
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- mesh PowderGuard-lined WaterTight zip vents
- internal adjuster
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.