Layering has never been easier.
There will always be mornings where you wake up for dawn patrol wondering what the hell you’re doing awake this early, but when you slip on the Arc’teryx Men’s Amaran Hooded Fleece Jacket you’ll forget your worries. If you need a little help on the days when you’re trying to get in some pre-office laps, it helps to have equipment on your side. Thanks to a hybrid of Arc’teryx Torrent technology, this midlayer somehow finds itself straddling the line between fashion and function just as you can balance work and play. Torrent 250 uses nylon to protect where protection is needed, while Torrent 190 lends the soft touch of polyester when you want breathable warmth.
- Technical hoodie designed for performance layering
- Hybrid construction offers stretch and moisture management
- Warm and durable for days when you shed your shell
- Regular fit offers flexible layering options with a low profile
- Flexible hood adjuster to keep out the wind and snow
- Arc’teryx is synonymous with outdoor style and quality
- Item #ARC00PJ
- Q & A
Love this Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 155lbs
The Amaran was a great replacement for my Fortrez fleece that I had used for years. The Amaran is a little thinner, but just as warm. The fit is slim and works as a midlayer on the Hill or jacket in the office.
Does the jacket keep wind out or is will the wind blow right through?
I have a fleece jacket from Arc'teryx that's borderline useless because I can only wear it with under a shell when its 40F+.