Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Built for technical performance.
When the face you're preparing to climb is cold, icy, and windy, pull on the Arc'teryx Alpha SV Mitten. The Gore-Tex three-layer outer shell shields your hands from water and ice and stands up to abrasion, while the leather palm and finger overlays increase durability and protection for use season after season. Primaloft Gold insulation in the palm and Primaloft Silver insulation throughout the shell traps and retains heat, allowing you to wear the shell on its own as an insulated overmitt.
The Alpha SV comes equipped with a removable insulated Primaloft liner glove for warmth in extreme cold conditions. With enhanced grip control, this liner works well on its own when conditions are mild and integrates seamlessly with the shell for maximum warmth, protection, and dexterity. Designed with a carabiner clip in point that hangs the mitt gauntlet down to prevent snow from accumulating in your glove, the Alpha SV mitt keeps your fingers working so you can explore the great white in safety and comfort.
- A mitten built for alpine climbing in extreme cold conditions
- Gore-Tex construction ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Removable insulated liner with enhanced grip works with outer shell
- Primaloft insulation keeps hands warm and dexterous
- Removable wrist leashes for versatility and security
- Carabiner clip-in point hangs mitt with the gauntlet down
- Drawcord gauntlet seals out snow and drafts
- Item #ARC00IH