Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Alpha SV Jacket
We aspire to a hundred days a season just like any other skier, and we want the majority of those days to be snowy enough for the Arc'teryx SV Jacket. It has the waterproofness worthy of endless powder rides, and the breathability to keep up when we're getting the most out of the resort on any other day. This is the most durable Alpha jacket from Arc'teryx, and as such it stands up against the rockier rides in our lives. Whether we're riding tight chutes or ascending rocky bootpacks, the Alpha SV is up to the task.
- Lightweight and tough jacket for demanding alpine missions
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro guarantees waterproof, breathable protection
- Durable face fabric reinforces jacket from tears and abrasion
- e3D patterning and an articulated construction let you move freely
- 8mm Gore seam tape means less weight and extra breathability
- Underarm zippers increase active ventilation to cool you off
- Adjustable hood easily fits over a ski or climbing helmet
- Hand pockets placed for access with pack or harness equipped
- Item #ARCZ962
4.5 based on 73 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.