Select a size:
Engineered for the most severe weather on Earth.
Bagging big, burly summits call for serious protection, and it doesn't get any more serious than the Arc'teryx Alpha SV Bib Pants. The tough, high-density weave, nylon main body fabric stands up to ridiculous abuse, and the waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry and safe during all of your backcountry explorations. To earn the Arc'teryx SV (severe weather) moniker, the Alpha SV bib had to be tough. And, of course, this is Arc'teryx, so when we say tough, we mean it. The bib's main body fabric is N80p-Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer. N80p is a high-density nylon weave. The high-density construction minimizes the yarns' exposure to abrasion, which reduces damage to filaments to maintain surface integrity.
- Technical bibs for tackling big backcountry tours and ice climbs
- Gore-Tex Pro provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Hardwearing construction ready to handle climbing and alpine work
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch provide active mobility
- Crotch zip for easy access when nature calls
- Chest pockets are easily accessible with your harness on
- Lace hook and drawcords at hem for attaching to your boots
- Item #ARCZ961
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- 2 zippred bib
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.