Weatherproof, lightweight shell pant for rainy or snowy ascents.
Before you leave for your alpine spring adventure, make sure you have the Arc'teryx Women's Alpha SL Pant in your expedition backpack. Made from Gore-Tex Paclite fabric, this waterproof, windproof, and breathable shell pant packs down to nearly nothing, weighs less than a pound, and offers you the kind of protection you require when a late winter storm rolls in. Full-length side zips make entry a snap and work as vents when you need to dump heat, while the Alpha SL's feminine, athletic fit makes you look good when you're working your way up a snowy face.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable Gore-Tex Paclite fabric seals out the snow and ice drips while allowing excess interior heat to escape so you stay dry and comfortable
- Gore-Tex Paclite 2L fabric reinforces the high-wear areas for added abrasion resistance and longevity
- Full-side zippers accommodate mountaineering or touring boots and help you dump excess heat quickly
- Athletic fit provides plenty of unrestricted mobility while you maneuver up and over a steep frozen waterfall or navigate through a treacherous maze of cliffs and crevasses
- Low-profile waist adjustment system supplies a comfortable, secure, and custom fit
- Boot lace hooks help keep the Alpha in place
- Reinforced instep adds durability
- Item #ARC3473