Select a Size
Select a Color
Gear lashing made easy.
With your new Alpha SK pack from Arc'teryx you're ready to hit the backcountry for a day of earned turns. Two 50cm TPU straps were included with your pack, but when you attach your skis A-frame style, you'll need four total to attach at the lash points on the pack. If you're carrying a snowboard, split board, or snowshoes, two 65cm straps are required.
These straps are equipped with a quick access, side entry stainless steel buckle so you can spend more of your precious daylight finding powder pockets instead of fiddling with your gear. On the descents or when you're skinning, the straps can easily be secured to the pack to stay out of the way so they don't catch on anything you speed past.
- TPU straps to lash gear to the Alpha SK touring backpack
- 50cm straps offer A-frame ski carry option with included straps
- 65cm straps secure snowboards, split boards, and snowshoes to pack
- Quick access buckle system eases removal and attachment of gear
- Item #ARC00UZ
- [strap] TPU (Thermoplastic urethane), [buckle] stainless steel
- Claimed Weight
- [ski] 1.2oz, [snowboard] 1.4oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?