Tough it out.
Some people like to cut the crust off of their PB&Js, and some people like to stand on top of tall snowy mountains. Arc'teryx designed the Women's Alpha IS Jacket for peak- bagging ladies who refuse to let harsh winter conditions get the best of them.
Arc'teryx understands the minimalist alpinist approach, so their Alpha line focuses on durable, lightweight products that can stand up to the challenge of the mountains without being cumbersome and bulky. Water-resistant Thermatek insulation is the quickest drying insulation in Arc'teryx's collection, making it ideal for wet climates. Wrapped in a waterproof, windproof Gore-Tex shell, this jacket puts on a mean offense in severe weather.
- An insulated hardshell built for cold and windy alpine conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell fights off the storm
- Water-resistant Thermatek insulation won't turn into a soggy mess
- Gusseted underarms and articulated patterning for mobility
- Helmet-compatible StormHood blocks out harsh weather
- Stuff sack included for easy packability
- Item #ARC00OM