Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Alpha AR Jacket
We like the Alpha AR Jacket just about as much as we like powder days. It's the type of waterproof shell we want to wear when there are free refills every chairlift ride. As burly as its waterproofing is, the Alpha AR surprised us with its convenient packability for touring the backcountry, flying to ski resorts, and the seasonal hut trip. On the tour, ventilation zippers dump out excess heat when we're sweating up the skintrack. On the chairlift, Arc'teryx's StormHood covers us from the falling snow that keeps us smiling.
- An Arc'teryx Alpha layer for alpine climbing and resort skiing
- GORE-TEX Pro provides rugged waterproofing and breathability
- 3-layer construction is thinner and more packable
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airlfow
- StormHood ensures solid coverage without inhibiting mobility
- Recco reflector may assist Recco-equipped ski patrols in emergencies
- Item #ARCZ95Z
4 based on 17 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.