Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Aerios FL GTX Mid Hiking Boot
The Arc'teryx Aerios FL GTX Mid Hiking Boot blends the lightweight comfort of trail running shoes with the protective, rugged properties of burly hikers for a fast and light hiking boot that tackles rugged, unpredictable environments on day-long hikes. The run-inspired design minimizes friction on long days while the taller collar adds ankle support that also helps seal out trail debris. GORE Invisible Technology keeps our feet dry through inclement weather while maintaining a flexible and breathable fit so we barely notice it's there. The compressed EVA midsole has an integrated TPU shank that works with the Vibram MegaGrip soles to provide confidence, stability, and agility underfoot as we get after it on backcountry trails.
- Fast, light hiking boot for agility and comfort on rugged trails
- Cordura mesh uppers are breathable and durable for day-long hikes
- GORE Invisible Fit protects against the elements in wet conditions
- TPU toecap protects against stick and rock abrasions on the trail
- EVA midsole with TPU shank boots underfoot stability and confidence
- Vibram MegaGrip soles are durable and grip on wet and dry trails
- Optimized mid-height offers ankle support without the added weight
- Arc'teryx designs innovative products with a less is more approach
- Item #ARC00YH
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.