Aerios FL GTX Mid Hiking Boot
Arc'teryx took lightweight comfort of trail running shoes and protective rugged properties of hiking boots and put them together for the Aerios FL GTX Mid Hiking Boot. It is fast, light, comfortable, and supportive for your day-long hiking missions out in the backcountry. The run-inspired design minimizes friction for a more snug fit while the taller collar adds ankle support and helps to seal out trail debris. Gore Invisible Technology keeps your feet dry in inclement weather while maintaining a high level of breathability, comfort, and fit. The compressed EVA midsole has an integrated TPU shank that works with the Vibram MegaGrip soles to provide you with underfoot confidence, stability, and agility so you can get after it on those rugged and technical trails.
- Fast, light hiking boot for comfort and agility on day-long hikes
- Cordura mesh uppers are breathable and highly durable on long days
- Gore Invisible Fit protects against the elements in wet conditions
- TPU toecap guards feet against rock and stick abrasion on the trail
- EVA midsole and TPU shank boosts underfoot confidence and stability
- Vibram MegaGrip soles are durable and grippy on wet and dry trails
- Optimized mid height offers ankle support without adding weight
- Arc'teryx continues to innovate with its less is more designs
- Item #ARC00YG
- Q & A
Great Light Hikers
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 215lbs
When I first noticed/purchased Arcteryx shoes, I was afraid it would take some time for them to dial-in the design, but I took a chance since the price seemed fair. Months later, I am happy to report they seem to have jumped in head first and won. Up to this point, I have been pretty dedicated to Salomons. These new Arcteryx shoes are just as comfortable and lightweight. I have no buyers remorse on either of the pairs I have purchased.