Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Aerios FL GTX Hiking Shoe
In designing the Aerios FL GTX Hiking Shoe, Arc'teryx pulled inspiration from long-distance trail running shoes to create a hiker that provides us with support, comfort, and confidence when on fast and light hikes over varied terrain. As the miles add up throughout the day, the durable Cordura mesh uppers withstand the abuse of the trail, while the GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology keeps our feet dry. This GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology is comfortable, lightweight, and waterproof, so we barely notice it's there as we charge through shallow stream crossings and muddy trails.
- Fast and light shoe for long-distance day hikes on technical trails
- Durable Cordura mesh uppers hold up to abrasions of long fast miles
- GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture and provides a flexible fit
- OrthoLite molded inserts ensure comfort as you speed through miles
- TPU shank increases stability and underfoot confidence on the trail
- Layered spring sole system ensures a buoyant ride for efficiency
- Durable Vibram MegaGrip soles reliably grip across shifting terrain
- Arc'teryx designs with a less is more approach for reliable pieces
- Item #ARC00YJ
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.