Select style & size:Select options
Aerios FL GTX Hiking Shoe
When it was designing the Aerios FL GTX Hiking Shoe, Arc'teryx pulled inspiration from long-distance trail running shoes to create a hiker that provides support, comfort, and confidence when you're out on fast and light hikes on varied terrain. As the miles add up throughout the day, the durable Cordura mesh uppers withstand the abuse of the trail while the Gore Invisible Fit technology keeps your feet dry. This Gore Invisible Fit technology is comfortable, lightweight, and waterproof so you'll barely notice it's there as you charge through shallow stream crossings and muddy trails. Agility, confidence, and stability come from the TPU shank in the midsole and the durable Vibram MegaGrip soles that keep you hiking fast and light on shifting terrain in the high alpine.
- Fast and light shoe for long-distance day hikes on technical trails
- Durable Cordura mesh uppers hold up to abrasions of long fast miles
- Gore Invisible Fit tech blocks moisture and provides a flexible fit
- OrthoLite molded inserts ensure comfort as you speed through miles
- TPU shank increases stability and underfoot confidence on the trail
- Layered spring sole system ensures a buoyant ride for efficiency
- Durable Vibram MegaGrip soles reliably grip across shifting terrain
- Arc'teryx designs with a less is more approach for reliable pieces
- Item #ARC00YJ
What do you think about this product?