Aerios FL GTX Hiking Shoe
When designing the Aerios FL GTX Hiking Shoe, Arc'teryx pulled inspiration from long-distance trail running shoes to create a hiker that delivers comfort, confidence, and support when you're out on long, fast and light hikes across varied terrain. The Aerios features durable Cordura mesh uppers to withstand trail abuse and Gore Invisible Fit technology to fend of moisture from stream crossings and muddy trails. This Gore Invisible Fit technology is comfortable, lightweight, and waterproof ensuring you'll barely notice it as you hike. Agility, confidence, and stability come from the TPU shank in the midsole and the durable Vibram MegaGrip soles that keep you hiking fast and light on shifting terrain in any conditions.
- Fast and light shoe for long distance day hikes on technical trails
- Durable Cordura mesh uppers withstand the abrasions of fast miles
- Gore Invisible Fit tech blocks moisture and provides a flexible fit
- 4mm OrthoLite molded insert offers comfort throughout long hikes
- TPU shank increases stability and underfoot confidence on the trail
- Layered spring sole system delivers a buoyant ride for efficiency
- Durable Vibram MegaGrip soles reliably grip on wet and dry terrain
- Arc'teryx approaches its designs with a less is more mentality
- Item #ARC00YI
- Q & A
stable, durable, and fast.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 215lbs
This shoe is awesome. Breathable for gore, and super light. Stable, and supportive while allowing quick motion and longevity on the trail. gore invisifit making this shoe fully waterproof and durable. Great Vibram megagrip sole making you full confident in its ability on any surface.