Acrux TR GTX Boot
When you're taking on multi-day treks on technical terrain, slip into the lightweight Arc'teryx Acrux TR GTX Boot to keep your feet comfortable and protected through the miles. It provides you with the support you need when carrying a heavy pack while remaining light and comfortable so you can focus on the trail and the scenery instead of your feet. A Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof and breathable protection for comfort on stream crossings and strenuous miles alike. Durable uppers with a rubber toe cap provide protection from trail debris while the midsole and footbed cushion each step. Plus, with the Vibram MegaGrip soles, you can confidently trek across changing terrain as your trip changes from a mellow single track to a technical scramble for a summit camp with epic views.
- Lightweight boot for multi-day treks across technical terrain
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Durable construction withstands the rigors of days on the trail
- Rubber toe cap provides protection against trail debris
- OrthoLite footbed offers added cushioning for comfort on long days
- Durable EVA midsole cushions each step mile after mile
- Injected TPU chassis deliver support when carrying a heavy pack
- Vibram MegaGrip soles reliably grip on wet and try terrain types
- Item #ARC00ZN
What do you think about this product?