Stay agile in technical terrain.
Move comfortably and nimbly over rugged terrain to off-the-beaten-path crags and hard-to-reach alpine routes with the Arc'teryx Women's Acrux SL Leather GTX Approach Shoe. This lightweight, tough shoe is primed for staying light and fast when moving through the mountains, and it's versatile enough to handle everything from day hikes and scree scrambles to everyday wear.
Leather provides time-tested durability and classic style, and a Gore-Tex membrane wards off unexpected showers and stream crossings while remaining breathable for warm weather comfort. Further enhancing airflow is the Adaptive Fit Lite liner, which also conforms to your foot for increased support. A spherical heel shape and Y-groove split heel improve braking when going downhill, and a rubber toe cap ensures durabiltiy and grip on steep ascents. Rounding it out is a Vibram Arc'teryx Light Approach outsole that combines a sticky climbing zone and smearing inserts with a mountaineering heel tread for an easy stride.
- Technical approach shoe for hiking and alpine ascents
- Leather upper is durable and supple
- Gore-Tex provides breathable waterproofing
- Adaptive Fit Liner conforms to foot and breathes well
- Ortholite footbed for support and comfort
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Item #ARC00Q8