Forget the bulky boots.
Ditch the crowds at the popular roadside crags and scramble nimbly over scree above treeline with the help of the Arc'teryx Men's Acrux SL Leather GTX Approach Shoe. This lightweight, tough shoe is primed for staying light and fast when moving through the mountains, and it's versatile enough to handle everything from hiking to easy fifth class scrambling.
Leather provides time-tested durability and classic style, and a Gore-Tex membrane wards off unexpected showers and stream crossings while remaining breathable for warm weather comfort. Further enhancing airflow is the Adaptive Fit Lite liner, which conforms to your foot for increased support. A spherical heel shape and Y groove split heel technology improve braking when going downhill, and a rubber toe cap ensures durabiltiy and grip on steep ascents. Rounding it out is a Vibram Arc'teryx Light Approach outsole that combines a sticky climbing zone and smearing inserts with a mountaineering heel tread for an easy stride.
- Technical approach shoe for hiking and alpine ascents
- Leather upper is durable and supple
- Gore-Tex provides breathable waterproofing
- Adaptive Fit Liner conforms to foot and breathes well
- Ortholite footbed for support and comfort
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Item #ARC00Q7