When it comes to a busy morning commute, last minute rush, and a surprise meeting at work, a hardworking pair of pants can save the day. The Arc'teryx Abbott Pant won't mind if you spill coffee on them as you're dashing out the door. The tightly woven cotton twill with a water-resistant finish proves to be a powerful barrier against whatever life throws your way. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch ensure easy mobility in case you need to catch the bus, yet its slim cut will still look great when your boss drops by for a surprise chat.
- Slim cut chino pant for everyday wear through the shoulder seasons
- Durable cotton twill withstands the rigors of your daily commute
- Fabric is stain and water-resistant for convenience through the day
- Multiple pockets easily accommodate your small daily essentials
- Arc'teryx designs timeless products with an emphasis on simplicity
- Item #ARC00ZC
- 63% cotton, 32% nylon, 5% elastane, water-resistant treatment
- slim, tapered leg
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 drop-in thigh
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- [size 32] 10.9oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2020
Great pant, but be careful with sizing
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 175 lbs
As always, the Arc'Teryx pants are well-made. I always take a waist size 34 in Arc'Teryx pants ( I am 6'2', 175) but in this pant, 34 was tight. So I am going to return for a size larger. Rudyo0
December 10, 2019
Nice Slim Pant
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 195 lbs
Always been a fan of Arc'teryx jackets and gear, but generally their casual stuff and particularly the pants haven't really had the slim/modern fit I'm after. These definitely do, they are truly quite slim. If you love the traditional looser pants from them these probably are not for you, but if you're like me and want a slim fit but with Arc'teryx style/quality then congrats you have found it! They aren't unbearably tight, I'd say the images here pretty accurately reflect how they fit, obviously will end up varying quite a bit for each person though.