Khakis with a kick.
When it comes to a busy morning commute, last minute rush, and a surprise meeting at work, a hardworking pair of pants can save the day. The Arc’teryx Men’s Abbott Pants won’t mind if you spill coffee on them as you’re dashing out the door—the tightly woven cotton twill proves to be a powerful barrier against whatever life throws your way. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch ensure easy mobility in case you need to catch the bus, yet its semi-fitted cut will still look great when your boss drops by for a surprise chat. Also, that beer you spill on it after work? Don’t even sweat it.
- Arc’teryx brings its workhorse mentality to this lifestyle pant
- Durable twill sheds water and coffee with equal prowess
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees lend motion to the trim fit
- Item #ARC00PY
- Q & A
Great for the casual office
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Great quality and perfect to wear in a casual office. But the leg taper down to pretty narrow at the ankles. This makes them look stylish...but not necessarily classic.
Not worth it
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: 32x32
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 195lbs
Flimsy, poor quality pant.