Sweat stains no more.
Riding to work isn't always the easiest endeavor, often leaving you soaking in perspiration after pedaling furiously across bustling streets and traffic-lined boulevards. Solving this problem for good, the Arc'teryx Men's A2B Long-Sleeve Shirt features Schoeller's 3XDRY finish, which rapidly pulls moisture off your body where it can rapidly evaporate. This means you'll show up to work looking fresh, instead of wearing the sweat-stained reminders of your preferred transportation method.
The shirt's trim fit reduces overall bulkiness, but without sacrificing key movements required for bike commuting. Arc'teryx's Kole fabric is comprised of breathable cotton and quick-drying polyester, with a touch of stretch for freedom of movement. Subtle reflective hits underneath the collar stand out when you're riding in low-light conditions. There's also a chest pocket for securing valuables in transit.
- Quick-drying shirt for bike commutes and daily wear
- Kole fabric is breathable, quick-drying, and stretchy
- Schoeller 3XDRY finish rapidly evaporates perspiration
- Sits closely to reduce bulk, without restricting movement
- Subtle reflective hit underneath collar for visibility
- Chest pocket secures daily essentials
- Item #ARC00N7
- Q & A
BARNEY’s PREMIUM FEEL BUT WRINKLES EZ
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 185lbs
I wish I wish I wish that this shirt was more polyester to prevent wrinkling. Those are my ONLY THREE WISHES, Arc’Teryx!
The shirt looks and feels like a shirt I would buy from Barney’s, but it wrinkles especially around the elbows like a cheap shirt I would buy at Nordstrom Rack.
I’m 5’11” 185lbs with broad shoulders, and medium fits me like a glove.
I had to return to get my $120+ back for a shirt that wrinkles this easily...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
Great shirt for being active and looking nice