Block the breeze on brisk commutes.
Designed for chilly commutes on your bike, the Arc'teryx Men's A2B Comp Vest blocks oncoming breezes without stifling your core in perspiration. The sleeveless design increases breathability when you're zipping through traffic and negotiating bustling streets. It's designed with a trim fit that prevents excess fabric from flapping in the breeze or snagging on your seat. Clean, minimalist lines blend seamlessly into cities and workday environments, making it a versatile piece for urban lifestyles.
Gore WindStopper in the front of the vest blocks whipping winds from stealing precious body heat. This windproof construction is also water-resistant to prevent rain showers and road spray from soaking your upper body. It's combined with Velolain performance fleece along the rear and side panels for added warmth and quick-drying comfort. This lofty fleece is both warm and quick-drying thanks to its blend of synthetic and merino wool fibers. Ultimately, this combination of windproof construction and cozy fleece maintains your core temperature as you crank along windy urban corridors.
- Streamlined vest for chilly bike commutes
- Sleeveless design increases breathability
- Gore WindStopper blocks winds along front panel
- Velolain performance fleece for quick-drying warmth
- Subtle reflectivity underneath hood for visibility
- Trim fit with articulated patterning for cyclists
- Zippered pockets secure essentials
- Item #ARC00N5