A2B Comp Jacket
Optimized for bike commuters battling chilly breezes, the Arc'teryx Men's A2B Comp Jacket provides windproof protection and active breathability. This means you'll stay pleasantly warm without soaking in perspiration while commuting to work. It's designed with a trim fit that prevents excess fabric from flapping in the wind or snagging on your seat. Clean, minimalist styling seamlessly blends into urban landscapes and workday environments alike.
Gore WindStopper along the front blocks whipping winds from stealing precious body heat. This windproof construction is also water-resistant, beading off oncoming rain showers and road spray. The windproof front panel is combined with Velolain performance fleece along the rear and side panels. This lofty fleece is both warm and quick-drying with its blend of synthetic and merino wool fibers. Ultimately, the combination of windproof construction and cozy fleece regulates your core temperature as you pedal down windy urban corridors.
- Windproof fleece jacket for urban bike commutes in cool weather
- Gore Windstopper front panel protects core from chilly gusts
- Velolain fleece delivers breathable, thermal performance for warmth
- Merino fibers wick moisture for dry comfort on lengthy commutes
- Fit and articulation designed to move with your cyclist's body
- Stowable reflective elements add visibility without impacting style
- Arc'teryx designs high-quality products out of North Vancouver, BC
- Item #ARC00XQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 205lbs
Is great for riding, under 60° or lower, feels like merino wool, keeps warm when biking