Block the chill of morning commutes.
Optimized for bike commuters battling chilly breezes, the Arc'teryx Men's A2B Comp Jacket provides windproof protection and active breathability. This means you'll stay pleasantly warm without soaking in perspiration while riding your bike. It's designed with a trim fit that prevents excess fabric from flapping in the wind or snagging on your seat. Clean, minimalist styling seamlessly blends into urban landscapes and workday environments alike.
Gore WindStopper along the frontside blocks whipping winds from stealing precious body heat. This windproof construction is also water-resistant, beading off oncoming rain showers and road spray from soaking your upper body. The windproof front panel is combined with Velolain performance fleece along the rear and side panels. This lofty fleece is both warm and quick-drying with its blend of synthetic and merino wool fibers. Ultimately, the combination of windproof construction and cozy fleece regulates your core temperature as you pedal down windy urban corridors.
- Streamlined jacket for chilly bike commutes
- Gore WindStopper blocks wind along front panel
- Velolain performance fleece for quick-drying warmth
- Reflective hits increase visibility after dark
- Trim fit with articulated patterning for cyclists
- Zippered hand and chest pockets secure essentials
- Item #ARC00N4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 205lbs
Is great for riding, under 60° or lower, feels like merino wool, keeps warm when biking