Make it a double.
The cousin of the iconic Double Thick Pullover sweatshirt, Arborwear's Double Thick 1/2-Zip Sweatshirt is a slightly lighter, yet still very thick and warm, version of the original with no hood and the addition of a half-zip opening at the front. While most "heavyweight" sweatshirts use a 10-13oz. fabric, this beast of a fleece features two layers of 12oz. cotton to keep you warm when you're working in harsh conditions. Gusseted armpits offer greater mobility when you're chopping down trees or framing a house, and the half-zip opening allows you to vent excess heat when you start working up a sweat.
- Warm and durable heavyweight sweatshirt
- Double-layer fabric for extra warmth
- Gusseted armpits for enhanced mobility
- 1/2-zip allows quick ventilation
- Beefy zippers won't break easily
- Snap closure keeps neck and chin warm
- Item #ABW000R
- Q & A
is the the navy color, light or dark or exactly how it is in the picture?
What is the fit like? I imagine that, being cotton, this garment will shrink. I am between a large and XL most of the time and am wondering how to size this.