Select style & size:Select options
Intoxicating across the entire mountain.
If you're seeking a potent shot of performance across the entire mountain, look no further than the Arbor Whiskey Wide Snowboard. Easy to ride, yet still up to the task of taking your skills to the next level, the Whiskey features Arbor's The System Rocker combined with a directional twin shape for peak-to-park versatility. The Whiskey's medium flex begs you to learn new tricks and push yourself at high speeds, offering just enough responsiveness for charging the mountain while maintaining forgiveness when you're playing in the park. This particular version is a bit wider, giving bigger dudes a stable platform without toe drag sapping them down on carves.
It's built off Arbor's The System Rocker, which is a full parabolic rocker. This rocker is most prominent along the center of the board, gradually tapering off towards the tip and tail contacts. This parabolic rocker gives you the forgiving playfulness, excellent float in fresh powder, and catch-free turning of a traditional rocker profile, but with a bit more engagement at the tip and tail for locking into carves. And because full rocker boards tend to wash out, Arbor uses a Grip Tech sidecut with an additional bump along each binding zone for greater edge hold and quicker turn initiation alongside your feet. Ultimately, this allows you to ride an extremely loose, catch-free rocker board, but still reap the benefits of locked-in edge hold when you lay into carves and require additional grip across hardpack snow.
- Confidence-inspiring board for peak-to-park pursuits
- The System Rocker is playful, catch-free, and floats well
- Grip Tech adds bumps along bindings for locked-in edge hold
- Medium flex pattern maximizes versatility across the mountain
- Power Ply wood topsheet for reinforcement and beautiful finish
- Single Malt core of smooth-flexing, durable poplar wood
- Biax fiberglass for a softer torsional flex and feel
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Item #ARB00CD
- Q & A
Love this board
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions