Why We Like The Arbor Wasteland Camber Snowboard
Low weight, durability, and versatility all come to play with Arbor's Wasteland Camber Snowboard. We appreciate that, with premium inlaid powerply on top, this board has a shape that's eager to bomb groomers, lap the park, and even dabble in some deep snow. A tried-and-true 4-point System Camber profile keeps us in control when we're pointing it straight down the steeps, or carving long, fast turns, while Carbon Uprights and a lively Highland II core give us poppy power without any bulky weight.
- Versatile medium-stiff twin board for big all-mountain sending
- 4-point System Camber keeps connected at speed and through steeps
- Hand-selected wood core for a super light and durable ride
- Mixed glassing ensures both response and forgiveness when needed
- Boosted pop and power come from two carbon fiber panels in board
- Sintered base maintains high speeds all season long
- Bio Resin top sheet reduces carbon footprint by 40% over traditional
- Item #ARBY198
- Responsible Collection
- 156cm, 158cm, 161cm mid-wide
- System Camber
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Arbor's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [156cm] 1172mm, [158cm] 1190mm, [161cm mid-wide] 1216mm
- Waist Width
- [156cm] 251mm, [158cm] 252mm, [161cm mid-wide] 262mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [156cm] 8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7m, [158cm] 8.8 / 7.9 / 8.8m, [161cm mid-wide] 8.95 / 8.05 / 8.95m
- Stance Width
- 18.1 - 24.4in
- Stance Setback
- Highland II
- recycled steel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help