Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
A quiver-of-one this board is not. No, the Arbor Terrapin Snowboard is built for those days when the sky is socked-in, the flakes are falling furiously, and the snow is flying over your head with every turn. When those magical conditions come together, the Terrapin's highly tapered shape, gigantic nose, and set-back stance will keep you surfing on top of the snow all day long, instead of leaving you struggling and submerged.
Now, you may be raising your eyebrows at the 145cm length for a powder board, but there's no reason to worry. Arbor borrowed the concept of "volume = buoyancy" from surfing and used all that extra width to give the Terrapin a similar surface area as a much longer traditional board, giving you all the float in a much more maneuverable package. Continuing with incorporating surfing design concepts, Arbor also lifted the edges on the sides of the nose and tail, which enhances planing and eliminates plowing, so you stay afloat more easily and accelerate faster. If you're tired of getting bogged down on your park board when fresh snow hits the resort, pick up the Terrapin and experience powder the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
- Pow-specific board for the deepest days of the season
- High-volume, short-length design is floaty and maneuverable
- Stiff flex maintains stability and response in steep terrain
- System Rocker offers easy float and surfy feel
- Grip Tech creates extra contact points at inserts
- Sustainable poplar and paulownia core is light and lively
- Ash Power Ply topsheet is snappy and eco-friendlier
- Sintered base is tough and holds wax well
- Item #ARBY14H