Select style & size:Select options
Swoon Rocker Snowboard
The Swoon Rocker is a responsive yet smooth all-mountain dream machine that goes from park and groomers to pow without missing a beat. System rocker gives it float in powder and a catch-free feeling on hardpack. The Pow Tech sidecut uses two additional contact points along each edge to allow for reliable edge hold on a rocker profile. A mid-stiff flex offers the stability and response you want for shredding big lines and steep slopes, while remaining playful enough for mellow pow runs and the occasional park lap. It's finished off with a beautiful bamboo topsheet that not only makes the board stronger and snappier, but eco-friendlier to boot.
- Built for ladies who ride without restrictions
- System Rocker provides true rocker performance
- Mid-stiff flex is powerful, responsive, and stable
- Pow Tech creates extra contact points at inserts
- Paulownia core is lightweight and lively
- Mixed glassing strikes a balance between response and play
- Sintered base glides quickly across flats and deep snow
- Arbor snowboards are produced in way that's easier on the environment
- Item #ARB00FW
- Q & A
LOVE THIS BOARD
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So far I’ve only had the chance to use the board in kinda sparse conditions and one mashed potato type day but it is SUCH a fun board to play around on. It was way more flexy than I expected but it still floats really great in deep stuff as far as I can tell and the flex makes it so playful. It’s by far the lightest board I’ve ever had which makes getting air and grabs infinitely easier and even on bad snow the board is so surfy it feels like a wave. 10/10 board!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my favorite snowboard I have ever ridden (almost 10 yrs of riding). Turns feel effortless and powder/moguls aren't an issue. Also very playful and fun on groomers. Love it so much I just bought the splitboard version.