Arbor Landmark Camber Splitboard
Our latest and greatest creation comes to the Arbor line after extensive testing and our mission to combine value with quality craftsmanship and engineering.
The Landmark gives everyone confidence to travel uphill and makes for a cruisy descent.
By integrating Arbor's System Camber 4 Point technology, the Landmark maintains a reactive grip while climbing and a poppy, yet playful downhill performance.
- 152cm, 155cm, 158cm, 161cm, 164cm
- System Camber
- medium (6 of 10 on Arbor's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [152cm] 1119mm, [155cm] 1146mm, [158cm] 1173mm, [161cm] 1200mm, [164cm] 1230mm
- Waist Width
- [152cm] 253mm, [155cm] 254.5mm, [158cm] 256mm, [161cm] 257.5mm, [164cm] 269mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [152cm] 8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65m, [155cm] 8.8 / 7.9 / 8.8m, [158cm] 8.95 / 8.05 / 8.95m, [161cm] 9.1 / 8.2 / 9.1m, [164cm] 9.25 / 8.35 / 9.25m
- Stance Width
- 18.3 - 24.3in
- Stance Setback
- Highland Split
- fully wrapped
- recycled steel
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [152cm] 112 - 192lb, [155cm] 118 - 198lb, [158cm] 124 - 204lb, [161cm] 130 - 210lb+, [164cm] 134 - 214lb+
- backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years