Hemlock Snowboard Binding
Ready for afternoon park laps, late-night urban sessions, and all-terrain assaults at the resort, the Hemlock Snowboard Binding is Arbor's freestyle-oriented offering. It combines a softer-flexing highback with a responsive baseplate to give you a ride that can get loose on jibs, yet still handle spinning off jumps and carving at high speeds.
Its asymmetrical highback offers an ergonomic feel for better control and comfort, and its softer flex lets you tweak grabs and play around in the park. Meanwhile, the X-Drive baseplate enhances your performance by more efficiently transferring energy, giving you response quickly and keeping you in total control. The X-Drive design also minimizes contact with the board, allowing the board to flex the way it was meant to. A softer durometer TPE outsole dampens harsh vibrations at high speeds and helps absorbs impacts from big jumps, keeping your feet feeling fresh longer. And with the new Bow-Strap design that keeps the straps off to the side when not clicked in, slipping your boot in at the top of the lift is frustration-free.
- Softer-flexing option for freestyle fun all over the resort
- Asymmetric highback makes for a natural feel and comfort
- X-Drive baseplate channels response and maximizes board flex
- Outsole padding absorbs chatter and offers smooth ride
- Canted dual-density footbed absorbs impacts and aligns knees
- Ankle strap quickly drops out of the way for easy entry
- Forward lean adjustment customizes your fit and feel
- Aluminum heelcup adjusts to match stance width
- Item #ARB00G4
- asymmetrical highbacks, 5° lateral pre-rotation
- X-Drive baseplate (15% fiberglass), adjustable extruded aluminum heelcup
- Baseplate Padding
- EVA footbed
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- Ladder Strap, Bow Strap Adjuster
- cast aluminum
- 2x4 universal mini-disk
- Tool-less Adjustment
- forward lean
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 2.4oz, [medium] 2.8oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- lifetime on baseplate
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2020
Arbor Hemlock Snowboard Bindings
Awesome Bindings for your everyday shred around the mountain in the parks to the streets!
January 29, 2020
Do these bindings mount on a Burton channel system with no additional pieces?
Lindsay Gilbert - Gearhead
January 31, 2020
Hey Zack! Yes, the baseplates that come with these bindings are compatible with the Burton Channel System.