Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Arbor Element Snowboard tends to react violently when mixed with fresh pow and freeride terrain, but in the best way possible. It destroys snow on contact by throwing overhead slashes, ripping chutes, and stomping cliffs due to its System Rocker profile, which gives it the right blend of float in pow and precision on steeps. However, it's constructed with sustainably harvested wood to reduce its impact on the environment, so the mountains aren't permanently harmed from the thrashing you just gave them. And if you decide to conduct some experiments in the park with it, too, be prepared for some exciting results.
System rocker uses several different design elements to provide true rocker performance while maintaining an incredible amount of edge hold and pop. It features a parabolic arc that is more rockered between the bindings and less rockered at the tip and tail to give it float in powder and a catch-free feeling on hardpack while making turn initiation fluid and easy.
The Grip Tech sidecut uses two additional contact points along each edge to allow for reliable edge hold on a rocker profile. The FSC-Certified Highlander II core uses the highest quality poplar and paulownia woods for incredible strength in a lightweight package. A mixed laminate includes a triax fiberglass over biax fiberglass to create a well-rounded flex and feel for any riding style from jumps, powder, to groomers. Finally,a durable sintered base keeps you flying down the mountain from deep powder snow to slushy spring laps.
- Tackle every obstacle at the resort with this versatile deck
- Full parabolic rocker is loose, catch-free, and floats in powder
- Medium flex is stable at high speeds, responsive, and pressable
- Grip Tech adds two bumps along the edge for locked-in edge hold
- Highland II core uses premium poplar and paulownia for strength
- Mixed laminates combine triax over biax for a versatile feel
- Power Ply topsheet of Ash wood adds a eco-friendly, unique look
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Item #ARB00F2
- 153cm, 155cm, 157cm, 158cm wide, 159cm, 161cm, 162cm wide, 166cm wide
- System Rocker
- directional twin
- medium (6 of 10 on Arbor's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [153cm] 1144mm, [155cm] 1162mm, [157cm] 1180mm, [158cm wide] 1210mm, [159cm] 1198mm, [161cm] 1216mm, [162cm wide] 1246mm, [166cm wide] 1282mm
- Waist Width
- [153cm] 249.5mm, [155cm] 250.5mm, [157cm] 251.5mm, [158cm wide] 260.5mm, [159cm] 252.5mm, [161cm] 253.5mm, [162cm wide] 262.5mm, [166cm wide] 264.5mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [153cm] 8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55m, [155cm] 8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65m, [157cm] 8.75 / 7.85 / 8.75m, [158cm wide] 8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65m, [159cm] 8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85m, [161cm] 8.9 / 8 / 8.9m, [162cm wide] 8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85m, [166cm wide] 9.05 / 8.15 / 9.05m
- Stance Width
- Stance Setback
- FSC-Certified Highland II
- recycled steel
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [153cm] 114 - 194lb, [155cm] 120 - 200lb, [157cm] 122 - 202lb, [158cm wide] 124 - 204lb, [159cm] 128 - 208lb, [161cm] 130 - 210lb, [162cm wide] 136 -216lb, [166cm wide] 140 - 220lb+
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?