Select style & size:Select options
Volatile all-terrain performance.
The Arbor Element Snowboard tends to react violently when mixed with fresh pow and freeride terrain, but in the best way possible. It destroys snow on contact by throwing overhead slashes, ripping chutes, and stomping cliffs due to its System Rocker profile, which gives it the right blend of float in pow and precision on steeps. However, it's constructed with sustainably harvested wood to reduce its impact on the environment, so the mountains aren't permanently harmed from the thrashing you just gave them. And if you decide to conduct some experiments in the park with it, too, be prepared for some exciting results.
System rocker uses several different design elements to provide true rocker performance while maintaining an incredible amount of edge hold and pop. It features a parabolic arc that is more rockered between the bindings and less rockered at the tip and tail to give it float in powder and a catch-free feeling on hardpack while making turn initiation fluid and easy. The Grip Tech sidecut uses two additional contact points along each edge to allow for reliable edge hold on a rocker profile. Black Walnut wood adds snappier, eco-friendlier performance, not to mention a gorgeous all-natural look.
- Versatile board that's always in its element
- Full parabolic rocker is loose, catch-free, and floaty
- Grip Tech bumps along bindings for locked-in edge hold
- Twin shape, medium flex for all-terrain prowess
- Double Barrel core of poplar reinforced with bamboo struts
- Power Ply topsheet of Black Walnut for added strength
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Arbor is committed to finding eco-friendlier solutions
- Item #ARB00C6