Select style & size:Select options
Destined for peak-to-park ripping, the Arbor Element Black Wide Snowboard excels across the entire mountain with its versatile shape, mid-range flex, and surfy rocker profile. It's built on a directional twin shape for the centered feel of a freestyle board, but with a bit longer nose that glides across the deep stuff with ease. The Element Black differentiates itself from the standard Element with its Power Ply Topsheet of hand-dyed ash wood for a distinctive look and feel on the mountain.
The Element Black employs The System Rocker for a loose, surfy feel when you're slashing turns, learning new tricks in the park, and floating across fresh powder. This parabolic rocker profile is accentuated at the centerline of the board, becoming less pronounced as you work towards the tip and tail of the board. Ultimately, The System Rocker delivers the superior float and catch-free personality you've come to love from rocker boards, but with a bit more engagement towards the tip and tail contacts. Grip Tech creates extra contact points for reliable edge hold when you're linking turns and shredding on icy slopes.
- Versatile board slays everything from peak to park
- Full parabolic rocker is loose, catch-free, and floaty
- Grip Tech bumps along bindings for locked-in edge hold
- Directional twin shape, medium flex for all-terrain prowess
- Power Ply topsheet of hand-dyed ash for a distinctive look
- Single Barrel core of full poplar wood for a smooth flex
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Item #ARB00C9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is first snowboard I have owned. I wanted something that I could be confident riding in any conditions, and that's exactly what this board does. Whether your carving up groomers, getting lost in the trees, or taking lap after lap in the park, the Element can handle it. It may not really exceed at anything specific, but, if you're looking for a board you can ride anywhere, especially for beginner and intermediate riders, you're looking in the right place.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Took the board out for the first time and it was awesome! It's a great all mountain board. Handled the packed groomed trails and the pow in the backcountry great! I'd definitely recommend this board to anyone, of all riding skill levels!