Select style & size:Select options
Draft Snowboard Wide
The Arbor Draft Snowboard Wide is at home on rails and jumps in your favorite park, and can also crush that dream urban spot if that's your thing. This reasonably priced, park-specific stick features extra width for riders with bigger feet who thrive on rails and jumps thanks to its soft flex, super blunt tips, and System Rocker.
The soft and buttery flex found in the Draft allows you to press and butter your way down rails, over knuckles, and off of jumps. Working hand in hand with the soft flex, the super blunt tips give you more surface area and in turn more confidence and consistency in those butters as well as in your presses on rails and boxes. These blunt tips create a twin shape allows you to comfortably ride both regular and switch without skipping a beat so that you can start doing all your tricks both regular and switch. Finally, Arbor's famous System Rocker creates a low profile on this board allowing you to carve hard on your way to the park and engage your edge when you need to, but helps prevent hangups and edge catches caused by a traditional camber profile.
- Jib-friendly deck for park and urban riders with big boots
- Soft flex allows you to butter and press your way through the park
- System rocker profile reduces edge catches and promotes butters
- Twin shape with blunted tip and tail add surface area on presses
- Sustainably grown poplar core provides pop and longevity
- Durable extruded base can take a beating on rails and cement
- Biax fiberglass creates a responsive and consistent flex
- Arbor prides themselves in combining performance and aesthetics
- Item #ARB00DH
- Q & A
Is this board compatible with k2 sonic bindings?