Cypress Snowboard Binding
For rowdy, big-mountain lines, the Cypress stands out with a stiff and energetic feel that instantly responds to your every command and holds up to the heaviest landings. Arbor made the Cypress powerful by stiffening their System X baseplate with double the fiberglass, adding a lighter, stiffer and more laterally supportive highback, and beefing up the outsole. That translates into high-speed performance for railing carves with precision and picking apart technical big mountain lines.
- Freeride binding for gnarly terrain and technical lines
- System-X baseplate is stiff, responsive, allows true flex
- Stiff 75A bushings offer excellent energy transfer
- Asym highback provides tons of lateral support and comfort
- Canted footbed reduces fatigue and strain on joints
- Dual-density EVA soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Bow-Strap adjuster strap stays out of the way
- Aluminum heelcup adjusts to match stance width
- Item #ARB00G5
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2019
do all bindings come with hardware to mount them?
December 13, 2019
Hey Cole! Yep they all totally should have hardwear to fit with those exact bindings!