Freeride or die.
Made to meet the demands of Arbor's heavy-hitting backcountry riders, the Cypress Snowboard Binding delivers uncompromising support and response for taking down big mountain lines, dropping big cliffs, and sending backcountry booters. It has a stiff and energetic feel that instantly responds to your every command and holds up to the heaviest landings.
The X-Drive baseplate seamlessly transfers energy with its structural X-shaped design, comprised of four contact points overlaid with a vibration reducing interface. This baseplate minimizes on-board contact, so you can maximize the true flex of your board without the dead spot inherent to traditional bindings. This particular X-Drive baseplate features a 33% fiberglass blend, creating a more responsive ride for railing carves with precision and picking apart technical big mountain lines. Dual-density EVA pods under the ball and heel of your foot soak up impacts from monstrous drops and smooths out chatter when you're flying over tracked-out snow.
- Freeride design for gnarly terrain and techy lines
- X-Drive baseplate is stiff and responsive
- Stiff 75A bushings offer excellent energy transfer
- Asym highback provides tons of lateral support
- Canted footbed reduces fatigue and strain on joints
- 3D-contoured straps offer pressure point-free fit
- Wire-Core adjuster strap stays out of the way
- Universal mini-disc allows better board flex
- Item #ARB00D6