Freeride or die.
Made to meet the demands of Arbor's heavy-hitting backcountry riders, the Cypress Snowboard Binding delivers uncompromising support and response for taking down big mountain lines, dropping big cliffs, and sending backcountry booters. It has a stiff and energetic feel that instantly responds to your every command and holds up to the heaviest landings.
The System-X baseplate seamlessly transfers energy with its structural X-shaped design, comprised of four contact points overlaid with a vibration reducing interface. This baseplate minimizes on-board contact, so you can maximize the true flex of your board without the dead spot inherent to traditional bindings. This particular System-X baseplate features a 30% fiberglass blend, creating a more responsive ride for railing carves with precision and picking apart technical big mountain lines. Between the binding and the board is a stiffer TPE layer that damps vibrations while offering a responsive feel. Dual-density EVA pods under the ball and heel of your foot soak up impacts from monstrous drops and smooths out chatter when you're flying over tracked-out snow, so you can charge hard anywhere with confidence.
- Freeride design for gnarly terrain and technical lines
- System-X baseplate is stiff and responsive, allows true board flex
- Stiff 75A bushings offer excellent energy transfer
- Asym highback provides tons of lateral support and comfort
- Canted footbed reduces fatigue and strain on joints
- Dual-density EVA soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Bow-Strap adjuster strap stays out of the way
- Aluminum heelcup adjusts to match stance width
- Item #ARB00EL