Select style & size:Select options
Crosscut All Terrain Shoe
- Versatile shoe ready for skate sessions or quick day hikes
- Suede in high wear areas boosts longevity and durability
- Recycled mesh in strategic areas lets your feet breathe
- Traditional lace closure locks in a secure and reliable fit
- EVA midsoles add cushion and support for long days outside
- Regrind rubber sole grips skate decks and dusty trails with ease
- Item #ARBY135
What do you think about this product?
March 11, 2020
Sustainability & Comfort Combined
As a sustainability consultant, I am always searching for new apparel that embraces the circular economy and that is made well and reasonably affordable. I am also an overweight middle aged guy who likes tough, durable shoes that I can take on a light hike, long walk and wear around town, at work or play. These shoes, with a wider toe box, were comfortable right out of the box. Plenty of midsole cushioning for my "Fred Flintstone" feet. I appreciate Arbor Collectives mission and commitment to environment, while making shoes (unfortunately made in Asia versus the US) of high quality. Well done folks!