Select style & size:Select options
Inspired by the shape of the arrowheads used by some of North America's first hunters, the Arbor Clovis Snowboard is what Mark Carter arms himself with when stalking big mountain lines, massive pillow stacks, and huge backcountry booters. Despite its unique shape, the Clovis actually rides like a twin on hardpack snow, allowing you to carve groomers and stomp switch tricks with confidence. That being said, Arbor did decide to add a bit more nose volume this year and taper and shorten the tail somewhat, giving it improved deep snow performance.
Also new this season are carbon A-frames that run from the bindings to the contact points in order to increase torsional stability at high speeds. System Camber uses a parabolic arc that mellows out as it gets closer to the tips, giving it a less-catchy feel than traditional camber while still retaining plenty of pop and power. If that wasn't enough, the contact points are slightly upturned for a forgiving feel when you pop out of powdery trees and onto a groomed trail. Although it rides like a twin on packed snow, the elongated nose and notched tail work to keep the nose up in deep powder with less effort, giving you the best of both worlds. Arbor finished the Clovis off with a gorgeous black walnut topsheet that adds sustainable snap and response to keep the feel lively when you're weaving through trees or navigating intense terrain.
- Big-mountain weapon for hunting down big lines
- Parabolic camber with upturned contact points
- Grip Tech creates extra contact points at inserts
- Arrowhead tip and distinct tail cut-out for improved float
- Single Malt sustainably harvested poplar core for lasting strength
- Mixed Glassing strikes a balance between response and play
- Sintered base glides quickly across flats and deep snow
- Carbon A-frames from binding to contact point enhance stability
- Item #ARB00EA