Select style & size:Select options
Tap into deep snow.
Get ready to enjoy a cold, frothy treat when you tap into the Arbor Cask Snowboard on a deep powder day at the resort. Built on the surfing philosophy of "volume = float", this board forgoes a ridiculously long, unwieldy design in favor of a short and super-wide shape that offers effortless float in the deepest, fluffiest pow, along with a nimble feel that makes it a blast to dart through trees and butter around bowls with.
While the wide shape, huge nose, and stubby tail are doing their part to keep you on top of the fresh pow, the System Camber profile is busy ensuring you have plenty of pop and response for springing out of pow slashes and navigating choppy snow at the end of the day. System Camber features lifted contact points that keep it catch-free when you're riding the groomer from the bottom of the pow run back to the lift. And with its stiff flex, you'll have no problem stomping cliff drops or holding it together when straight-lining down a narrow chute.
- Short and fat board for effortless float in the deepest snow
- High-volume, short-length design is floaty and maneuverable
- Stiff flex maintains stability and response in steep terrain
- System Camber offers pop and grip with a forgiving feel
- Grip Tech creates extra contact points at inserts
- Sustainable poplar core is light and lively
- Ash Power Ply topsheet is snappy and eco-friendlier
- Sintered base is tough and holds wax well
- Item #ARB00E9