Select style & size:Select options
Bryan Iguchi Pro Splitboard
Bryan Iguchi, legendary freestyle rider and master of the Jackson backcountry, came together with Arbor to deliver the perfect tool for backcountry exploration, and the glorious result was the Bryan Iguchi Pro Splitboard. It offers the response and drive you need for shredding peaks above the treeline, while also providing a freestyle-friendly feel that lets you spin off natural features and pop off cliffs when the mood strikes.
System Camber offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance. The parabolic camber guarantees the outside contact points don't dig too far into the snow which in turn creates a cleaner, less-catchy board. Uprise fenders lift off the snow along the tip and tail contact points to prevent unwanted edge catches, especially when you're linking turns on hardpack and crust.
The medium-stiff flex provides stability and response for charging steep terrain with confidence, without making it too stiff for surfing through the trees. The directional shape has a shorter tail and wider nose that keeps you atop of deep powder with ease. Knucklehead tips offer extra plowing power when surfing through powder, and the Grip Tech sidecut design provides additional contact points that grip the snow securely and make turning easier, even in sketchy conditions. Plus, the included Karakoram clips firmly secure the halves together to get rid of unwanted slop in the seam.
- Charge hard descents with this splitboard designed by Bryan Iguchi
- The System Camber delivers responsive and power without the catch
- Medium-stiff flex enables stability and power on bigger terrain
- Karakoram clips actively join halves for a solid feel without flex
- Highland Split core reduces weight for increased skinning efficiency
- Mixed Glassing maximizes its versatility across varying terrain
- Universal splitboard inserts work with an array of split bindings
- Sintered base retains wax for high-speed glide, even across flats
- Item #ARB00G0