Select style & size:Select options
Bryan Iguchi Pro Splitboard
Legendary freestyle rider and master of the Jackson backcountry, Bryan Iguchi, came together with Arbor to make sure that his tool of choice for backcountry exploration is available to riders with bigger boarders in the Bryan Iguchi Pro Splitboard Wide. It offers the response and drive you need for shredding peaks above the treeline, while also providing a freestyle-friendly feel that lets you spin off natural features and pop off cliffs when the mood strikes.
The System Camber offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance, while the parabolic camber creates a cleaner, less-catchy feel underfoot. This parabolic camber is combined with uprise fenders, which lift off the snow along the tip and tail contact points to prevent unwanted edge catches, especially when you're linking turns on hardpack and crust. The mid-stiff flex is stable when charging steep terrain, and can still surf through the trees, while the directional twin shape's shorter tail and wider nose keep you atop of deep powder with ease. Knucklehead tips offer extra drive when surfing over pow, and the Grip Tech sidecut's additional contact points grip the snow securely and make turning easier, even in sketchy conditions. Plus, the included Karakoram clips firmly secure the halves together to get rid of unwanted slop in the seam.
- Backcountry split designed for the demands of the Tetons
- The System Camber delivers responsive drive without the catch
- Medium-stiff flex enables stability and power on bigger terrain
- Karakoram clips actively join halves for a solid feel without slop
- Highland core reduces weight for increased skinning efficiency
- Mixed Glassing maximizes its versatility across varying terrain
- Sintered base retains wax for high-speed glide, even across flats
- Arbor crafts premium boards with a focus on craftsmanship
- Item #ARB00EH