Select style & size:Select options
Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber Snowboard
Inspired by the limitless terrain of his home mountain of Jackson Hole, legendary shredder Bryan Iguchi's Arbor Pro Camber Wide Snowboard shreds everything from technical steeps and powdery glades to groomers and even the park. This camber version is ideal for riders who demand tons of pop and response, and the wide widths mean big-booted riders won't have to sweat toe drag or instability.
System Camber starts with a parabolic camber profile that's less cambered towards the tip and tail to create a low-profile arc, so you get all the pop and power of traditional camber, but with a smoother feel. This power and control is essential when Guch is shredding Wyoming backcountry and Alaskan spines. However, System Camber also angles the contact points so they sit slightly off the snow, giving the board a more forgiving, less grabby feel when cruising around the resort.
The Double Barrel I core features lightweight, sustainably harvested poplar with bamboo struts running down the center for added pop and response. Wood is also featured in the Power Ply topsheet. Inlaid ash gives the board better energy return, and it's actually sustainable unlike the toxic plastics found in the topsheets of most snowboards. A triax-over-biax glass layup gives the Iguchi Pro a versatile feel that's responsive enough to handle jumps and steeps, yet still flexible for butters and surfy pow turns. A durable sintered base rounds things out to keep you cruising across flats and cat tracks so you don't have to unstrap to reach your favorite hidden spot.
- The wide, camber version of Bryan Iguchi's all-mountain weapon
- System Camber is responsive and poppy, yet forgiving
- Grip Tech creates extra contact points at inserts
- Kuncklehead tips improve float in deep snow
- Double Barrel I core is light, strong, and snappy
- Mixed Glassing strikes a balance between response and play
- Sintered base glides quickly across flats and deep snow
- Arbor focuses on making snowboarding more sustainable
- Item #ARB00ED