Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Angusta Guch Splitboard Skin
As the name implies, the Arbor Angusta Guch Splitboard Skins work solely with the Iguchi Pro, and use a 70/30 mohair and nylon blend that optimizes uphill grip while maintaining downhill glide for top-tier touring performance. They're cut to size, so they come ready, and they also come with an included case that neatly stores them at the end of your day.
- Climbing skins for Arbor's Iguchi Pro Splitboard
- Mohair blend offers optimal grip going up and glide going down
- Glue-free adhesive upholds a strong connection with base
- Included case offers easy, protective storage
- Item #ARBY14U
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- Arbor Iguchi Pro Splitboard
- Case Included
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.