Angusta Coda Splitboard Skin
Arbor's Angusta Coda is grippy on the uphill, glides on the occassional downhill section, and doesn't turn into a gloppy mess of glue at the end of the season. That's because Arbor used a glue-free adhesive that should resist glopping after you've had them folded up for too long. Arbor made it out of a mohair blend to give a good balance between grip and glide, but there's a bit more mohair for an emphasis on glide.
- Climbing skin sized for Arbor's backcountry splitboards
- Mohair blend balances great glide with a good grip
- Tip loop, tail clip, and glue-free adhesive ensure a solid stick
- Trim to fit Arbor's Iguchi Pro, Coda Split, or Swoon Splitboards
- Item #ARBY14V
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- Arbor Iguchi Pro Split, Coda Split, Swoon Split
- trim to fit
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?