Angusta Coda Splitboard Skin
Arbor's Angusta Coda is grippy on the uphill, glides on the occassional downhill section, and doesn't turn into a gloppy mess of glue at the end of the season. That's because Arbor used a glue-free adhesive that should resist glopping after you've had them folded up for too long. Arbor made it out of a mohair blend to give a good balance between grip and glide, but there's a bit more mohair for an emphasis on glide.
- Climbing skin sized for Arbor's backcountry splitboards
- Mohair blend balances great glide with a good grip
- Tip loop, tail clip, and glue-free adhesive ensure a solid stick
- Trim to fit Arbor's Iguchi Pro, Coda Split, or Swoon Splitboards
- Item #ARBY14V
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- Arbor Iguchi Pro Split, Coda Split, Swoon Split
- trim to fit
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help