Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Serious shredders only.
Charge down steep chutes, untracked bowls, and fresh tree runs with the Arbor A-Frame Snowboard. This big-mountain gun features a stiff flex with a pointy nose and flat-shaped tail, helping you bomb down steeps and surf pow with unflappable stability and supreme float.
System Camber delivers the powerful response and edge hold demanded by big mountain rippers, but has slightly lifted contact points to prevent you from catching an edge when you're riding at mach five. Continuing Arbor's dedication to woodworking and craftsmanship, the A-Frame is decked in a beautiful Power Ply topsheet. Replacing toxic plastics with inlaid wood strips, the Power Ply topsheet improves energy return and snap while also making the board more environmentally friendly. Inside this hard-charging board you'll find a Arbor's highest end core, which features a lightweight combination of paulownia and poplar woods for unmatched strength, snap, and durability.
Carbon A-Frames reinforce the center of the board, preventing high-speed chatter and adding pop for sending rollers and natural features, such as cliffs and pillow lines. Triax-over-biax glass offers a stiff, responsive feel for power and precision in hairy terrain. Additionally, the board's wax-thirsty sintered base keeps you gliding over variable snow conditions and long, flat run-outs at the bottom of the mountain.
- Directional big mountain weapon for slaying the steep and deep
- System Camber is responsive and grippy, yet forgiving
- Grip Tech adds extra contact points for supreme edge hold
- Highland core is Arbor's most premium wood core
- Carbon A-Frames enhance stability and carving power
- Tapered tail helps you stay afloat in deep snow
- Walnut and ash topsheet is powerful and gorgeous
- Sintered base keeps you flying over flat spots
- Item #ARB00E6