Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Deschutes 145 Inflatable Kayak
The only thing better than kayaking solo is getting out there with our best buds, so we choose this kayak built for two. The Deschutes 145 Inflatable Kayak has a low rocker and a quick-release fin, making it ideal for cruising on mellow lakes and rivers. With a roomy cockpit and deck bungees for storage, we can bring our necessary equipment plus a hearty lunch.
- Roomy tandem kayak for all-day adventures on mellow bodies of water
- Crafted from welded Duratex PVC for lightweight durability
- Solid EVA floor reduces weight and provides a stable platform
- Deck bungees at bow and stern offer secure storage for dry bags
- Thick, cushioned seat with breathable, adjustable backrest
- Included quick-release fin increases tracking for a smooth ride
- Item #AQUA00J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.