Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Tango Carbon 2-Piece Posi-Lok Paddle
If you're going to do something right, you might as well go all-in with the Aqua-Bound Tango Carbon 2-Piece Posi-Lok Paddle. This lightweight performance touring paddle features a construction that's purely carbon, all down to the Posi-Lok ferrule, delivering the lightest possible swing-weight without compromising rigid performance. With such an ultra-light paddle at your side, you can set out on all-day adventures without getting tired. The Tango Carbon's blades are designed for low-angle paddling, which reduces stress on your back muscles and lets you spend more time on the water.
- A premier kayak paddle for long days of touring and exploring
- Pure carbon construction provides lowest possible swing weight
- Bent shaft keeps your wrists in a neutral position to reduce fatigue
- Blade shape designed for low-angle paddling to benefit all-day trips
- Posi-Lok ferrule can be set to any angle you'd like
- Two-piece design can be split for easy storing and travel
- Item #AQB001W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.